Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Here the complete list of what is offered:
INVITATION TO OFFERAll this can be yours for less than 500,000$ (USD). This is an absolute bargain if one considers that to buy a Zeppelin NT airship you have to pay more than 20,000,000$ (USD). Of course you wont get a complete airship but the foundation to start a business. If you are interested please contact me at airshipworld at gmail dot com. I can provide you with more information if you are interested.
US-LTA CORPORATION IS OFFERING THE MODEL 138S AIRSHIP FAA TYPE CERTIFICATE AS2NM, ALL ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION, SPARE PARTS AND PARTS STORES, MOLDING AND TOOLING FOR SALE TO INTERESTED OFFERERS. THE ACQUISITION OF THE TYPE CERTIFICATE COMBINED WITH ALL THE RELEVANT ENGINEERING DOCUMENTATION AND PRODUCTION DRAWINGS WILL TRANSFER ALL RIGHTS TO BUILD AND DESIGN TO THE OFFERER.
THE ITEMS FOR SALE INCLUDE:
- TYPE CERTIFICATE
- DRAWING PACKAGE - REV W
- ENGINEERING DOCUMENTATION
- ALL PARTS STORES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- CONTROL CAR - 001 CONTROL CAR INCLUDING FIBERGLASS SHELL, COWLS, HYDRAULIC LINKAGES, CONSOLES, FLOOR, FUEL TANKS, ETC., 002 CONTROL CAR UNDERCARRIAGE, TEST MULE CONTROL CAR STRUCTURE
- CONTROL SURFACES INCLUDING FINS AND RUDDERS SUITABLE FOR PRODUCTION TEMPLATE
- NOSE ASSEMBLY, SUITABLE FOR PRODUCTION TEMPLATE (X2)
- STICK MAST AND MAST TRAILER
- TOOLING, PLUGS AND MOLDS FOR COWLS, VALVES, AIR DUCT, WELDMENTS, ETC.
- LANDING GEAR (X3)
- AIR AND HELIUM VALVES (X6)
- PROPELLERS (X2)
- MISC SPARE PARTS INCLUDING HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS, AUX. FANS, ETC.
- ARCHIVE OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC FOOTAGE
The technology is of course not the most up to date but the standard of the 138S is more advanced than the Lightships and Goodyear Blimps that one sees flying all over the world. The Zeppelin NT is more advanced since it was designed a built a few years later.
This below is the Type Certificate of the 138S airship, and you can also look at the Detailed Specifications here
As2nm US-LTA138S Type Certificate
Here some videos of the Airship so that you can get an impression of it's capabilities. I personally think it's a very capable small ship.
Again if you are interested or know someone who might be interested please let me know, by sending an email to airshipworld at gmail dot com.
Disclaimer: We only report about the sale and are not giving an evaluation of the item on sale. The opinions expressed are personal and do not reflect an scientific evaluation of the item on sale.