Monday, January 5, 2009

Announcement: My Spam filter has gotten a bit strong.

Dear Readers,
I am very sorry but I just noticed that my spam filter has gotten a bit to strong and actually had filtered out a few messages that were not spam, 3 in the last 30 days. Unfortunately everything older than 30 days that was caught in the spam filter is gone. So it might be that your email has been swallowed by the spam filter in the past, if you haven't heard from me. Everyone who I have talked with or the subscribers of any of the Airship Mailinglists should be good, but if it was the first time you wrote me and I am not getting back to you by February please resend your email. I still have a massive backlog of emails to work through so if you haven't heard from me, please be patient your email might be in the inbox still unread. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause, I am currently working on streamlining my Email system so that I can reply quicker and more organized to requests.

No comments: