Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays from everyone at Airshipworld

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to each and everyone out there. I and the team of Airshipworld would like to thank you as our reader for this last year. The Airshipworld Blog is not even a year old but we have established a loyal readership and want to thank everyone who is reading this blog for giving us a chance as the new kid on the block. We want to thank each and everyone of those 15.000 people that have visited our Blog throughout the last year. When I first started out with this project in March 2007 I didn't expect this tremendous success. I have made a lot of new friends in this last year and I, as well as everyone working on Airshipworld will be happy to serve you in 2008 as your news source for the Airship Industry. The year ends but the work on Airshipworld continues and picks up speed as we are approaching the First International Airship Investors Conference at the end of May 2008. Just this week we have signed the paperwork to establish the Airshipworld Association e.V. here in Germany we should hear back from the authorities early next year. This step now allows us to proceed in organizing the Conference. Stop by in the next few days on this site to learn more about the Airshipworld Association. Also I am working on the Airshipworld Website which will have more information about the Conference and the Association. I hope to have something up before I have to get back to work in January.
A last I want to send out a very special thanks to all the subscribers of this Blog. If you subscribe by Email or to the RSS-Feed in a feed-reader, thank you for your support. I can not believe that there are more than 100 people already subscribed to our Blog. Thank you so much, you keep me going. But let us know what we can improve. I know the number of blog posts have declined throughout the last few months, this was mostly because of my new job situation. I am working hard on trying to improve it, so that I will be able to post 2-4 days a week again. And you can believe me I will find a way. But for now happy holidays to everyone many presents and some peaceful days. I am away for a few days but will be back before new years.

Ho ho ho,
Andreas G

2 comments:

george said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your associates Andreas.Thank you for being a constant and reliable source on anything going on in the Airship World.This blog was something like an answer to the prayres of airship enthusiasts, who up until its starting point, we were googling like maniacs on the web to pick something up and that was only if we got lucky too.I am looking forward for the next Airship World year.
Best wishes to everyone

Andreas said...

Thank you very much, for your kind words. Your feedback encourages us and push us forward to continue to deliver your so much needed Airship news. I know the posts have been rarer the last few months, I am trying to come up with a way of increasing my posting rate. But getting the process right is a lot of effort so bare with me.

Regards,

Andreas G.